Selected Scripture

  • REV. 19:16 AND HE HAS ON HIS ROBE AND ON HIS THIGH A NAME WRITTEN: "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

You Can Be Healed



If you are waiting for the full manifestation of healing to come into your body or mind, put God in remembrance of His Word by speaking His Word. Jesus defeated satan by "It is written." You can defeat him this way, too.
Here are some healing promises which are legally yours by inheritance as a heir of God and a joint-heir of Jesus Christ. Print this page. Meditate upon these promises daily. Speak them aloud, putting God in remembrance of His promises...
By Jesus' stripes I am healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
It is God's will that I prosper and be in health, just as my soul prospers. (3 John 2)
The Lord is my healer: (Ex. 15:26)
Jesus came that I may enjoy life and have it overflowing abundance. (John 10:10)
As I serve the Lord, sickness is taken from my midst. (Ex. 23:25)
Healing is one of God's benefits. (Ps. 103:3)
Jesus is the serpent of the pole lifted up in the New Covenant for my healing and deliverance. (John 3:14)
God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps. 107:20)
I pay attention to God's Word, for it is life to my body and health to my flesh. (Prov. 4:20-22)
God gives me good and perfect gifts. He has no sickness or disease to give me. (James 1:17)
As I submit to God and resist the devil, he must flee from me. Sickness and disease must flee from me. (James 4:7)
Jesus is able and willing to heal me. (Matt. 8:1-2)
Jesus can heal me through my believing, receiving, and speaking His Word or through the touch of another believer who is empowered by the Holy Ghost. (Mark 16:18)
Jesus paid for all sin and sickness at Calvary. (Matt. 8:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment